Friday, January 13, 2012

New Year - New Blog

January seems like a good time to start new things and establish goals (rather than resolutions) for the year.

I haven’t blogged before, but wanted to start documenting my journey to become a certified genealogist.

This isn’t a new goal for me, but rather one I have been working on for many years. However, in the past three years, I have accelerated my timeline for completing this goal.

I’m hoping that setting goals in writing will help keep me on track.

I decided to start a blog to share my experience and lessons learned with others hoping that someone else can benefit from my journey.





Debra A. Hoffman, "New Year - New Blog," Ancestral Leaves, posted 13 January 2014 (http://ancestralleaves.blogspot.com : viewed [date]). [Please feel free to link to the specific post if you prefer.]

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world. love your old family pic! Look forward to reading your blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diane! I am excited to begin blogging on a regular basis. Now if only I knew who all those people in the picture were! I know some, but not all.

    ReplyDelete